“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” Peter Drucker
“God made Blues right after he made woman.” B. B. King
“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.” Oscar Wilde
“Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.” Ziad K. Abdelnour
“A coward never forgives.” Laurence Sterne
“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston Churchill (November 30, 1874 – January 24, 1965)
“To define is to limit.” Oscar Wilde
“You’re nothing but a pack of neurons.” Francis Crick
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
“Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” Unknown #BlackFriday
There are two days in the year that we can not do anything, yesterday and tomorrow
“Don’t go backwards – you’ve already been there.” Ray Charles
“The present is the only thing that has no end.” Erwin Schrodinger
“Go into yourself and see how deep the place is from which your life flows.” Rainer Maria Rilke
“The danger of computers becoming like humans is not as great as the danger of humans becoming like computers.” Konrad Zuse
“Thanksgiving, man… not a good day to be my pants…” Kevin James
“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” W. Clement Stone
10. You ran out of booze by 11AM.
9. Most frequently used word at dinner: Heimlich.
8. Meal was leftovers from last Thanksgiving.
7. Thanks to new electric knife, kids fought over wishbone and your severed thumb.
6. The ‘turkey’ was wearing a dog collar.
5. Spent day in Times Square waiting for the giant turkey to drop.
4. Woke up from tryptophan-induced sleep to find yourself naked in the driveway.
3. When dinner came out, so did your son.
2. Laura and the twins lock you out.
1. Your turkey dinner was the only breast you’ve touched all year.”
#HappyThanksgiving #Quotes #TheStatusQuoth #Daily #Quote #Blog
“Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.” Johnny Carson
“For those of you who cannot be with family this Thanksgiving, please resist the urge to brag.” Andy Borowitz
“I love Thanksgiving turkey… It’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.” Arnold Schwarzenegger